[Curriculum Directors] November Regional Curriculum Directors Meeting

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Wed Oct 30 13:12:28 MDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

As previously announced, we will be holding  our November Curriculum Directors Meeting in regional locations around the state in conjunction with the Regional SMECC Meetings. The SMECC group will meet from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm, the Curriculum Directors will meet from 11:30 am to 3:30 pm, both groups will have lunch together between the two meetings. We always look forward to coming to your setting and learning more about issues and successes in your LEAs.   See the below meeting schedule and visit the OnTrack site<http://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/ia/render.userLayoutRootNode.uP?ReturnUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fusoe.truenorthlogic.com%2Fia%2Ftag.3e4470d93a20841c.render.userLayoutRootNode.target.n8.uP%3F%24orpath%3D%2Fcourse%2Fshowcourse%26id%3D34044%26whence%3Dusearch%26uP_root%3Dn8> to RSVP for the meeting you wish to attend.  The Curriculum Directors agenda will be focused on K-3 Reading, note the agenda focus and determine who you might want to bring with you to engage in the discussions.  Please ensure all of your attendees register on OnTrack.

USOE Regional Curriculum Director Meeting Locations:
All meetings will run from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm
Lunch will be served with the SMECC group from 11:30 am - 12:15 pm.
>  Monday, November 18, 2013: Salt Lake School District

>  Tuesday, November 19, 2013: Nebo School District

>  Wednesday, November 20, 2013: Washington School District

>  Thursday, November 21, 2013: Sevier School District

>  Friday, November 22, 2013: Box Elder School District

The meeting location details will be given to you during OnTrack Registration.

Registration:
How to Register with OnTrack:
1. Login to OnTrack: http://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/  (user name: first.lastname, password: CACTUS ID)
2. Click on Professional Learning (third tab) and fill in the box for Course # with: 59541. DO NOT FILL IN ANY OF THE OTHER BOXES, ONLY THE SECTION NUMBER. Click on the blue box for Search. This will take you to the Meeting in the Learning Opportunity Catalog.
3. Click on the blue title for November 2013 Regional Curriculum Directors Meetings<https://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/ia/tag.bbfc800b62113dab.render.userLayoutRootNode.target.n8.uP?uP_root=me&$orpath=/course/dousearch>
3. Scroll down to the Sections at the bottom and click on the Register Button for the Section you wish to attend.
4. *Important* Make sure click on the Next Button in the next window to confirm your registration. If you do not see the window titled Registration Confirmation telling you "Congratulations, you have successfully registered for the course: November 2013 Regional Curriculum Directors Meetings" you have not completed your registration. You will also receive an email message from noreply at truenorthlogic confirming your registration.

Please contact me with any questions,
Tricia

Tricia Cook
Administrative Assistant to Sydnee Dickson, Director   |   Teaching & Learning   |   Utah State Office of Education
250 E 500 S | PO Box 144200  | Salt Lake City, 84114-4200 | *: 801.538.7788 |  *: tricia.cook at schools.utah.gov<mailto:tricia.cook at schools.utah.gov>

Please note: Utah has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from state employees regarding state business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email communication may be subject to public disclosure.