[Curriculum Directors] FW: November Regional Curriculum Directors Meeting

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Wed Nov 6 17:13:56 MST 2013

We have added a couple of agenda items to the Regional Curriculum Directors Agenda.

Ø  Seeking feedback on your K-3 Reading goals

Ø  Discussing your K-3 Reading Plans

Ø  Discussing the new graduation pathways and grading policies.

If you have not yet registered for the regional Curriculum Directors Meetings, please follow the below instructions to register in OnTrack at your earliest convenience. We need to give the caterers counts for meals so we need to know who will be attending each session.

PLEASE NOTE:

Ø  Due to low participation, we have decided to cancel the Nebo Regional Meeting scheduled for Tuesday, November 19th. The SMECC Meeting for this day has also been cancelled. We apologize for the inconvenience and invite you to join us at one of the other regional meetings listed below.

Ø  Due to Legislative Education Interim Committee on Wednesday, November 20th, the St. George regional meeting needed to be rescheduled to Tuesday, November 26th. Since the SMECC group will not be meeting on the morning of the 26th, the Curriculum Directors meeting will run from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm with lunch served.

Our goal is to provide valuable discussion and we apologize for the last minute schedule changes. We hope to see you at one of the upcoming meetings.

Thank you,
Tricia