[Curriculum Directors] Adaptive Assessment System Update #8

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Wed Mar 20 14:37:09 MDT 2013

Adaptive Assessment System Update #8

Upcoming Dates

April 3    Monthly Update Webinar 2 pm on Adobe Connect at
http://connect.schools.utah.gov/aau

            Topics:  SAGE Formative Overview, New Item Demo

1.       SAGE Sample Items

The SAGE sample items that are being shown at the regional meetings are now available for you to view at the following link:

http://Demo.TDS.airast.org/AIRAssessment

You can show these items to all stakeholders. These items are designed to provide examples of some of the new items types which will be used in SAGE. Please note within a couple of weeks the items will provide a score after you enter an answer and there will be more explanatory text provided by AIR.  We will notify you as soon as these upgrades have been completed.

The items are designed to run on Firefox or Chrome.

2.       Regional Meeting Schedule

Please find attached another updated (updated March 20) Regional meeting schedule.

3.       March Webinar Recording

The webinar recording and all other SAGE documents are posted on our web page at:

http://www.schools.utah.gov/assessment/Adaptive-Assessment-System.aspx

John Jesse
Director of Assessment and Accountability
Utah State Office of Education
801-538-7811  office
801-830-3861  cell