[Curriculum Directors] FW: March 2013 Curriculum Directors Meeting

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Wed Mar 20 10:23:29 MDT 2013

Today is the last day you can register for the Curriculum Directors Meeting on Friday. It is very important for you to register to ensure we are prepared with materials and lunch. I have attached the agenda for your information. See registration and meeting information in the below emails.

Tricia Cook
Administrative Assistant to Sydnee Dickson, Director   |   Teaching & Learning   |   Utah State Office of Education
250 E 500 S | PO Box 144200  | Salt Lake City, 84114-4200 | *: 801.538.7788 |  *: tricia.cook at schools.utah.gov<mailto:tricia.cook at schools.utah.gov>

Please note: Utah has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from state employees regarding state business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email communication may be subject to public disclosure.