[Curriculum Directors] March 2013 Curriculum Directors Meeting
Cook, Tricia M.
Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Tue Mar 12 15:51:10 MDT 2013
Earlier in the school year we advertised the March Curriculum Directors Meeting for tomorrow, March 13. Please make sure you have taken this date off your calendar. The meeting has been rescheduled for Friday, March 22. Please see the meeting information below and visit OnTrack to register.
Feel free to contact me with any questions,
From: cd-bounces at lists.uen.org [mailto:cd-bounces at lists.uen.org] On Behalf Of Cook, Tricia M.
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 4:35 PM
To: cd at lists.uen.org
Subject: [Curriculum Directors] March 2013 Curriculum Directors Meeting
As previously stated, the Curriculum Directors Meeting has been moved to Friday, March 22. The meeting will be held in the newly remodeled Basement West Conference Room at the Utah State Office of Education from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. While the meeting will be available via webinar, Curriculum Director participants are invited to join us here at the USOE offices for the Curriculum Directors Meeting.
The first hour of the Curriculum Directors Meeting, from 9:00 am to 10:00 am will consist of a graduation discussion hosted by Brenda Hales and Board of Education Graduation Committee Members, including Mary Kay Kirkland and Linda Mariotti. There will be opportunities for discussion and interaction regarding the information given.
>From 10:00 am to 1:00pm, we will continue the Curriculum Directors Meeting with the previously discussed agenda. Based on survey responses the agenda items will focus on Core Academy Design, Secondary Mathematics Issues, the Educator Effectiveness Project, and a Legislative Session Wrap up. A working lunch will be provided during the meeting.
Please visit OnTrack<https://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/ia/render.userLayoutRootNode.uP> to RSVP for the meeting.
How to Register with OnTrack:
1. Login to OnTrack: http://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/ (user name: first.lastname, password: CACTUS ID)
2. Click-on Professional Learning (third tab) and search Course #48358 <https://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/ia/tag.9eb3cac1cc7713b1.render.userLayoutRootNode.target.n8.uP?uP_root=me&$orpath=/course/dousearch> or course title: March 2013 Curriculum Directors Meeting<https://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/ia/tag.9eb3cac1cc7713b1.render.userLayoutRootNode.target.n8.uP?uP_root=me&$orpath=/course/dousearch>. This will take you to the Meeting in the Learning Opportunity Catalog.
3. Click on the blue title for March 2013 Curriculum Directors Meeting
3. Please note, there are separate sections for those attending the meeting on-site at USOE and the webinar. Click on the Register Button for the section you wish to attend
4. *Important* Make sure click on the Next Button in the next window to confirm your registration. If you do not see the window titled Registration Confirmation telling you "Congratulations, you have successfully registered for the course: March 2013 Curriculum Directors Meeting " you have not completed your registration. You will also receive an email message from noreply at truenorthlogic confirming your registration.
Please contact me with any questions,
Administrative Assistant to Sydnee Dickson, Director | Teaching & Learning | Utah State Office of Education
250 E 500 S | PO Box 144200 | Salt Lake City, 84114-4200 | *: 801.538.7788 | *: tricia.cook at schools.utah.gov<mailto:tricia.cook at schools.utah.gov>
Please note: Utah has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from state employees regarding state business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email communication may be subject to public disclosure.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the CD