[Curriculum Directors] March Curriculum Directors Meeting

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Wed Feb 27 16:00:23 MST 2013

The March Curriculum Directors Meeting was originally advertised for Wednesday, March 13. Due to the Legislative Session running through March 14, we have elected to move the meeting so we can update you with final legislative action at the meeting.

The meeting has been changed to Friday, March 22, time to be determined. The meeting will take place in the newly remodeled Basement West Conference Room here at USOE, and it will also be available on Adobe Connect. Registration information, including meeting time, will be coming soon.

As we prepare for the meeting we would like to get your input on agenda items. Please visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CurrDirMarch2013 and share your thoughts on the discussion topics.

Please contact me with any questions,
Tricia

Tricia Cook
Administrative Assistant to Sydnee Dickson, Director   |   Teaching & Learning   |   Utah State Office of Education
250 E 500 S | PO Box 144200  | Salt Lake City, 84114-4200 | *: 801.538.7788 |  *: tricia.cook at schools.utah.gov<mailto:tricia.cook at schools.utah.gov>

Please note: Utah has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from state employees regarding state business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email communication may be subject to public disclosure.