[Curriculum Directors] Computer Adaptive Testing Regional Meetings

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Tue Feb 26 15:30:26 MST 2013

Superintendents and Directors,
Attached is the invitation and meeting information for regional meetings to provide information and answer questions about the new computer adaptive assessment system.  I am looking forward to meeting with all of you.  Please support this effort by inviting all interested persons to the meetings.  Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional information.
Thanks

Judy W. Park, Ed.D.
Utah State Office of Education
Associate Superintendent