[Curriculum Directors] Core Academy early registration

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Wed Feb 20 08:34:44 MST 2013

Hello!

This reminder is going out to the Curriculum Director's mailing list as a reminder about controlled registration. Your district spreadsheet is due back to me no later than February 28. After February 28, I will not be able to open any slots for your teachers until Open Registration on April 1.

I have re-attached the Core Academy information; please contact me if you have any questions or if you need me to resend your district-specific spreadsheet.

If you have already submitted your information to me (Rich School District :)), please disregard this message.

Thank you!

Tiffany Hall
K-12 Literacy Coordinator
Teaching and Learning
Utah State Office of Education
Please note: Utah has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from state employees regarding state business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email communication may be subject to public disclosure.