[Curriculum Directors] Administrator survey for Core Academy

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Fri Feb 8 15:09:12 MST 2013

Hello!

The department of Teaching and Learning would like to conduct a needs assessment with all site administrators to focus the design of the Core Academy Administrator Day. The survey questions are below for your information.

Please send this to all your site administrators. We would like their feedback by Friday, February 15.

The link to the survey is: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/admday2013

Registration for the Administrator Day will open using OnTrack on April 1st. Information and updates can be found at http://schools.utah.gov/CURR/main/Core-Academy.aspx.

Thank you for your help!

Tiffany Hall
K-12 Literacy Coordinator
Teaching and Learning
Utah State Office of Education

The following questions are provided for your information. Site administrators should take the survey at the link above. Thank you.

Questions on the survey:
I am a site administrator at the following level:
Elementary
Middle/Junior
High

I would like more support from the Core Academy Administrator Day to enhance my work as an instructional leader in the following area: (Choose one)
Review of the Utah Core Standards
Instructional shifts in teaching to support the Core Standards
Professional development models to support site implementation
Student Learning Objectives (SLOs)
Assessment issues
Utah Educational Leadership Standards
Utah Effective Teaching Standards