[Curriculum Directors] Level II Endorsement Class

Hall, Tiffany Tiffany.Hall at schools.utah.gov
Wed Aug 21 13:29:08 MDT 2013

Please pass this information on to all teachers who have a Level I Reading Endorsement. Opportunities for participating in a Level II cohort are not as common as Level I, so this opportunity to enroll should be noted!

Summit Academy in Draper is sponsoring a Level II Reading Endorsement Cohort open to any teachers with a Level I endorsement (or within 1-2 classes of completing a Level I reading endorsement). This cohort will begin immediately for the Level II Reading Endorsement and will consist of three classes. Attached are directions for registering for the first course in On Track.

This cohort will begin with Reading Endorsement Level II Class: Supervision of Literacy Programs.

This is a face-to-face course, but there is a video conferencing option as well. If you would like to participate in the course via video conference, contact Lisa Cutler immediately at: lcutler at 2summit.org<mailto:lcutler at 2summit.org>.

The $300 fee is based on a class of 15 participants and is subject to change. Payment will be made the first night of class unless other arrangements have been made. Students may also have their credit recorded with SUU for $69 paid at the end of the course. Contact Lisa Cutler at  lcutler at 2summit.org<mailto:lcutler at 2summit.org> for payment questions or arrangements.

Questions?
Lisa Cutler
Literacy Facilitator/Curriculum Coordinator
Summit Academy