[Curriculum Directors] Follow-up from Curriculum Director's meeting

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Fri Sep 21 17:03:35 MDT 2012

Hello!

Thank you for your feedback and participation at the Curriculum Director's meeting on Wednesday. It is always a pleasure to meet with you.

I have attached two documents to this email:

*         The application for Core Academy Facilitators.

o   Based on your comments, I've included a requirement that applicants forward pages 3 and 4 of the application to you; that will tell you who is applying and for what level and subject. You can then communicate any concerns to me or to David Smith.

o   Please distribute the attached application to elementary teachers, coaches, district office personnel and so on who you feel meet the qualifications and would represent your LEA well as a CA facilitator. At your discretion, distribute the forms to principals.

*         The list of facilitators from 2011 and 2012. They include subject and grade and are listed in that order. They are searchable by district.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Tiffany Hall
K-12 Literacy Coordinator
Teaching and Learning