[Curriculum Directors] NING site

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Fri Nov 23 13:34:05 MST 2012

Colleagues,
In an attempt to have better communication with our LEAs about changes to policy and practice, as well as being able to network with one another, we have set up a NING site for you to join.  We will be posting questions, documents, and ideas for you to react to.  The HR Directors in the state have been using this medium of communication for a couple of years and it has proved to be very valuable.  The site is not for public viewing and is by invitation only.  You must click the link below and follow the instructions in order to be part of this online community.  We will evaluate this at the end of the year to see if it is a valuable tool for all of you.  Our best wishes to you this holiday season.

Warm regards,
Sydnee Dickson
USOE, Teaching and Learning

http://usoecurriculumdirectors.ning.com/?xgi=3wcvLaNf93Afko