[Curriculum Directors] FW: Textbook Disposal

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Fri Nov 2 09:31:02 MDT 2012

Pursuant to Utah Code 53A-12-207 and Rule R277-433, The Logan

City School District is notifying you of it's intent to dispose of the

attached textbook materials.  If any district or charter schools are

interested in the textbooks, please contact Logan City School District

at (435) 755-2300 ext. 1010 and ask for Darlene.  These items

are on various pallets and would need to be picked up.

We would like to know if this information can be distributed to all

public school districts and charter schools as soon as possible.  It

is our intention to dispose of them after 4 months if we have had

no response.

Thanks,

Darlene Von Niederhausern
Administrative Assistant
Teaching, Learning, and Assessment Services
Logan City School District
101 West Center
Logan, UT  84321
Phone:  (435) 755-2300 ext. 1010