[Curriculum Directors] Secondary I textbook now available

Suddreth, Diana Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov
Tue May 29 12:59:57 MDT 2012

Curriculum Directors;

I am pleased to announce the release of Volume I (first third) of Secondary I Mathematics aligned with the Utah Core Standards for mathematics.  This resource is now available online at http://www.mathematicsvisionproject.org/.  From that site you can either use the modules online or contract with a printer to print them as a textbook.  In the coming months, the materials will also be available on CK12 where you can take advantage of other OER capabilities.

All the material is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommerical-ShareAlike and can be embedded in your own learning systems and resources with attribution to the Mathematics Vision Project in partnership with the Utah State Office of Education.

Feedback is welcome and can be addressed to mathematicsvisionproject at gmail.com<mailto:mathematicsvisionproject at gmail.com>.
Please share this information widely.

Diana Suddreth, STEM Coordinator
Secondary Mathematics