[Curriculum Directors] Positions open for Core Academy

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Fri Mar 9 15:23:46 MST 2012

Hello, all!

We are gearing up for a great Core Academy this summer. We have listened to the suggestions from last summer, and know that one thing we need to be able to do is react more quickly to issues and paperwork. Therefore, we are going to hire temporary support staff to help us at each site of the Core Academy this summer. This will allow USOE support staff to stay in the office and conduct business all summer.

Attached please find an application for the On-Site Support Staff Job Application. This is a temporary position for the Core Academy running from June 11-July 19. We expect to hire ten (10) positions. We would like the applicants to be familiar with school and district procedures, so we are hoping that you might have paraprofessionals or even teachers who are not attending the Core Academy who might be interested in applying.

Please forward as appropriate, and thank you for your help in getting the word out about these positions!

These
Tiffany Hall
K-12 Literacy Coordinator
Teaching and Learning