[Curriculum Directors] Common Core Facts Sheet and Standards

Park, Judy Judy.Park at schools.utah.gov
Fri Mar 2 11:54:41 MST 2012

Dear Colleagues.

In Board meeting today, we distributed the attached document that answers some of the questions that are being asked about the common core. We hope that you find this fact sheet useful in your conversation about the new core standards. I've also included the link to the new standards on our website (see below). Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional information. As always, we appreciate all you do.

http://www.schools.utah.gov/CURR/main/College-Career-Readiness-Standards.aspx

Sincerely,

Judy W. Park, Ed.D.
Utah State Office of Education