[Curriculum Directors] Core Content Representatives

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Fri Jul 27 08:40:10 MDT 2012

Dear LEAs,

As we look forward to the new school year, it is time to update our contact lists. Please fill out the attached form and send back to me no later than Wednesday, August 15. You may email the form back to me at tricia.cook at schools.utah.gov<mailto:tricia.cook at schools.utah.gov> (for clarity this is the preferred method), fax to 801-538-7769 or mail to the address below.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions,

Tricia Cook
Teaching &  Learning
Utah State Office of Education
250 East 500 South PO Box 144200