[Curriculum Directors] NING site

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Mon Dec 17 14:19:32 MST 2012

Curriculum Directors,

If you have not yet signed up for the USOE Teaching & Learning NING Site, please follow the link below to sign up now. This is a great resource to have discussions across the state. We currently have 78 members and hope everyone will join and add to the discussions.

http://usoecurriculumdirectors.ning.com/?xgi=3wcvLaNf93Afko

Thank you,

Sydnee Dickson, Ed.D.
Director, Teaching and Learning