[Curriculum Directors] January Regional Curriculum Meetings

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Mon Dec 3 16:07:44 MST 2012

Curriculum Directors,

Last year we received positive feedback about our "Teaching and Learning Road Show"; meeting in regional locations with you.  We want to bring our Curriculum Directors meeting to you regionally again in January.  In order to facilitate a worthwhile agenda, we need your input.  Please go to the following link https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JanuaryRegionals
and give us your responses by December 17, 2012.  We will be back with you shortly regarding the dates and places for the regional meetings.

Choices for Survey:
___Student Learning Objectives required in new Educator Evaluation systems
___Instructional shift needed for new assessment system
___USOE requirements for subjects taught in elementary school and amount of required time
___Review of instructional resources for Utah Core
___Other  (add text box)

Sydnee Dickson, Ed.D.
Director, Teaching and Learning
sydnee.dickson at schools.utah.gov<mailto:sydnee.dickson at schools.utah.gov>