[Curriculum Directors] Assessment Information

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Wed Apr 4 08:28:00 MDT 2012

Curriculum Colleagues,

I wanted you to be aware that on April 13th Judy Park will be proposing an updated rule to the Utah State Board of Education regarding the use of PLAN for tenth graders to replace the UBSCT.  Due to legislation (or lack there of) our system defaults back to the UBSCT and therefore, Judy is requesting that PLAN be considered in its place.  See the attachments for more information.  John Jesse presented this information to Assessment Directors last week and Supts. are aware of this proposal.  Please contact John Jesse (john.jesse at schools.utah.gov<mailto:john.jesse at schools.utah.gov>) if you have specific questions about the assessment.  I wanted you to be aware of this proposed change.

Have a great rest of the week!

Sydnee Dickson, Ed.D.
Director, Teaching and Learning
sydnee.dickson at schools.utah.gov<mailto:sydnee.dickson at schools.utah.gov>