[Curriculum Directors] Utah CCSS Summit Information

Hales, Brenda Brenda.Hales at schools.utah.gov
Wed Nov 30 09:31:23 MST 2011

Dear Curriculum Directors and Superintendents,

Exciting news!  Utah is the recipient of support from ASCD to provide LEA and school leaders with the opportunity to engage in further learning about successful implementation of the Common Core student standards for college and career readiness.  A one-day summit is being held at the Salt Lake City Radisson Hotel on December 15, 2011.  We are excited about the progress you are all making and want to extend this opportunity to hear from experts in the field as well as from colleagues who are finding successful strategies for implementation.  Please see the attached flyer and registration information.  We hope you can make this a priority to attend this event, co-sponsored by UASCD and the USOE.

Sincerely,

Brenda Hales
Associate Superintendent
Instructional Services and Federal Programs
Utah State Office of Education
250 East 500 South
PO Box 144200
Salt Lake City, Utah