[Curriculum Directors] Common Core Academy Registration

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Tue May 24 09:13:15 MDT 2011

As the school year comes to a close we are fast approaching the Common Core Academy.  Please be aware the Common Core Academy registration will close on Monday, May 30, 2011. In order to make final preparations for materials and meals we will not be accepting registrants after this date.

Registrants will receive an email this week with final details on the session they are registered for. The email will come from TrueNorth Logic and will go to the address they have listed in CACTUS.

Please contact our office with any questions, 801-538-7698.

Thank you,

Tricia Cook
Teaching &  Learning
Utah State Office of Education