[Curriculum Directors] Call for Proposals for 2012 Learning Forward Summer Conference

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Sun Jun 26 15:30:21 MDT 2011

Date: June 21, 2011 3:34:29 PM EDT
Subject: Call for Proposals for 2012 Learning Forward Summer Conference

We are currently seeking proposals for concurrent and roundtable sessions on school-based professional learning for our 2012 Summer Conference.  Next year's Summer Conference will be in Denver, July 22-25, 2012.
Submit your proposal to present a session and join your colleagues in exploring best practices in professional learning. Proposals are accepted online only.  The deadline is September 16, 2011.  You are invited to submit a proposal to present at our conference through our proposal system at http://proposals.learningforward.org<http://proposals.learningforward.org/>.
Due to the focus of our summer conferences, sessions should include a teacher leader. Teacher leadership is vital to student achievement and our summer conference is designed specifically for teacher leaders, mentors, coaches, and administrators.  The strands and topics addressed at next summer’s conference can be found at the proposal system.
We hope to see you there.
Regards,
Suzanne

NSDC is Learning Forward

--
Suzanne Siegel
Learning Program Manager
suzanne.siegel at learningforward.org
www.learningforward.org<http://www.learningforward.org>

Every educator engages in effective professional learning every day so every student achieves.

Suzanne Cottrell
Assessment, Research, & Evaluation
Evaluation Supervisor &
Educator Assessment System (EAS) Coordinator
Davis School District
801-402-5173
FAX 801-402-5240

If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
--Derek Curtis Bok