[Curriculum Directors] UCIRA Conference

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Tue Jun 7 17:21:51 MDT 2011

I am the new President of the Utah Council of the International Reading Association.  Our annual conference will be held September 23-24, 2011, at the Ogden Marriott.  We have an outstanding line-up of national reading/literacy experts who will be speaking and our conference is very reasonably priced.  Please see the attached brochure and flyer for more information.

Please let me know if you have questions or need additional information.

Sincerely,

Becky Donaldson

Rebecca S. Donaldson, Ph.D.
Title I School and District Instructional Improvement