[Curriculum Directors] ELA Common Core Books

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Tue Jul 19 11:47:01 MDT 2011

Dear Education Community,

Many LEAs have expressed interest in purchasing the ELA Common Core spiral bound books that were given out at the Common Core Academy this summer. While the Common Core is available online for anyone to print, the Utah State Office of Education is able to print the books through the USOE Print Shop at a bulk rate discount, likely less than $10 per book.

In order to see how much of a discount we can obtain, we need to see how many LEA's would be interested in purchasing the ELA Common Core spiral bound book. If you are interested in these books, please respond to this email by Friday, July 29 letting me know how many books you would like to purchase.

Once I have an accurate count of how many books you are interested in purchasing, I will get an accurate bid and let you know the price before we place an order.

Thank you,

Tricia Cook
Teaching &  Learning
Utah State Office of Education