[Curriculum Directors] Intermountain AP Summer Institute

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Fri Feb 25 15:37:17 MST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

Every year we send a handful of AP teachers out of state to receive critical professional development. We have many more teachers we would like to send, but the cost is prohibitive with air fare, hotels, per diem, ground travel, and conference fees.  This year we decided to bring the training to our teachers.  We want to extend a welcome for your district to join us!

Our first annual Intermountain AP Summer Institute includes sessions in Biology, Calculus AB, English Lit/Comp, Human Geography, Chemistry, and U.S. History.  Instructors are College Board Certified and were selected due to their expertise and record of excellence.

You will find registration information on our website at http://bit.ly/intermountainAPSI

Dates:                       July 11-14, 2011
Time:                        8:00-4:00
Location:     Northridge High School, in Layton, Utah
Contact:         Victoria Hansen, vihansen at dsdmail.net<mailto:vihansen at dsdmail.net>
                         801-402-5145

Note:  Conference registration includes a continental breakfast, lunch, and AP materials!

Seating is limited and is on a first come, first serve basis.  We anticipate the conference filling up quickly.

Jill Snyder
Jill Snyder
Professional Development Supervisor