[Curriculum Directors] Curriculum Directors Meeting

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Wed Aug 31 10:56:09 MDT 2011

Hello Curriculum Directors!

As we prepare for the first Curriculum Directors meeting of the school year I would like to ask if there are any announcements, resources or links you would like us to add to the printed agenda.

Please make sure to register on OnTrack if you are planning on attending the meeting. Registering through OnTrack will give us an accurate count for materials and meals. See the information below for registration:

Registration:
How to Register with OnTrack:
1. Login to OnTrack: http://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/
2. Click-on Professional Learning (third tab) and search course #33573 or course title: 2011-2012 Curriculum Directors Meetings

Thank you,

Tricia Cook
Teaching &  Learning
Utah State Office of Education