[Curriculum Directors] Core Content Representatives

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Wed Aug 10 09:37:14 MDT 2011

Dear LEA Heads,

With the beginning of a new school year, it is time for the Teaching and Learning department to update our contact lists. Please fill out the attached Core Content Representative Form with your 2011-2012 representatives and send back to me via email (preferred), mail or fax.

Tricia

Tricia Cook
Teaching &  Learning
Utah State Office of Education