[Curriculum Directors] UCIRA state conference

Hunt, Patty Patty.Hunt at schools.utah.gov
Fri Sep 17 07:49:34 MDT 2010

Hello Educators,

I would like to invite you to UCIRA’s (Utah Council of International Reading Association) annual fall conference November 19-20, at the Sheraton Hotel in Salt Lake City.  The theme for the conference is Reading Unlocks your Mind. Our keynote speakers include Shane Templeton, Diane Barrone, Janet Almasi and Camille Blachowicz.  Our luncheon authors are P.J. Haarsma and Ashley Wolff. We will also have additional breakout sessions filled with practical ideas and the latest research.

I have attached a flyer describing the conference and registration information.  You can also go to our website www.utahreading.org<http://www.utahreading.org> for additional information about the conference.

We are excited about this opportunity to further literacy in Utah. Feel free to invite others that may benefit from this conference.

We look forward to seeing you at the conference.

Sincerely,

Penee Stewart

UCIRA president