[Curriculum Directors] UCTE Fall Conference-Register Today!

Hunt, Patty Patty.Hunt at schools.utah.gov
Tue Sep 7 10:37:52 MDT 2010

Hello Teachers,

UCTE is pleased to announce that registration is now open for our annual conference. This year's conference will be held once again at the BYU Harmon Conference Center on Friday, October 22. The theme is "United through Literacy: Sharing Space in a Global Environment" with Keynote speakers Carol Booth Olson and Kristen Chandler. Breakout sessions with ideas for classroom practice will also be provided.

Attached to this email are two documents with further details about the conference. One is a flyer with basic information and the other is a brochure with more detailed information. Please print and/or forward this information to the English teachers in your school district and encourage everyone to attend. It is going to be a great event. There is also conference information and a link to registration on our website http://www.uctela.org/conference.htm

Registration is online<https://www.xpressbillpay.com/portal/?refer=neboucet> and includes UCTE membership for everyone who attends the conference. Registrations received after October 8th are not guaranteed a lunch. There will be on-site registration, but late registration fees will apply. To register, go to https://www.xpressbillpay.com/portal/?refer=neboucet. You will be able to pay with either check or card through this site. After completing your registration, please print your receipt and bring it with you to the conference to aid in registration.

Don't miss out on this opportunity. We hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Sirpa Grierson
UCTE President

Melissa Heaton