[Curriculum Directors] Common Core Implementation

Hunt, Patty Patty.Hunt at schools.utah.gov
Thu Nov 18 13:46:58 MST 2010

Dear Curriculum Directors,

Due to a variety of opinions from our LEA Superintendents regarding implementation of the Common Core Standards we have developed a set of documents that represent our official position and timeline for implementation.  Please review the attached documents and be prepared to discuss any questions, concerns or ideas on the 30th.  You can always call me or email me at anytime as well.

See you soon,
Syd