[Curriculum Directors] Reading Endorsement Book List

Hunt, Patty Patty.Hunt at schools.utah.gov
Mon May 17 12:19:56 MDT 2010

Folks,
Attached is an updated list of textbooks and readings recommended by our University Reading Liaison Committee to be used for the Reading Endorsement courses.  We ask that those who have been approved to provide courses for PD credit only (districts and consortia) select their texts from this list.  A text not on this list must be approved before the course begins.  If you have questions or suggested additions to this list please forward them to me.  I appreciate the contributions made by the Committee.

Dr. Reed F. Spencer
Coordinator, K-12 Literacy
Utah State Office of Education
(801)538-7785