[Curriculum Directors] On Behalf of Sydnee Dickson

Hunt, Patty Patty.Hunt at schools.utah.gov
Fri Dec 10 12:25:48 MST 2010

Curriculum Directors,

Please be advised that the USOE Coordinated Meeting date of January 5th is being cancelled. This was scheduled at the Jordan Auxiliary Services Building.

We are asking that you SAVE the DATE - January 5th, 2011 - for a Curriculum Directors meeting. The location and details will be forwarded to you as information becomes available. The focus of this meeting will be LEA preparation for the Common Core and sharing ideas with one another.

Please forward questions, comments and/or suggestions to me.

Thank you,

Sydnee Dickson, Ed.D.
Director, Teaching and Learning
250 E. 500 South