[Curriculum Directors] Curriculum Directors Meeting and Writing Institute

Hunt, Patty Patty.Hunt at schools.utah.gov
Tue Aug 24 15:47:59 MDT 2010

Curriculum Directors,
Please see the attached agenda for the meeting scheduled for Friday, September 3rd, at the Canyons District Office located at 9150 S. 500 West.
Many of you have responded with your intent to attend. If you have not already done so, please rsvp  to patty.hunt at schools.utah.gov<mailto:patty.hunt at schools.utah.gov> by Monday, August 30th so that materials can be prepared and catering orders placed.
I look forward to meeting with all of you.
Thank you,

Sydnee Dickson, Ed.D.
Director, Teaching and Learning
sydnee.dickson at schools.utah.gov<mailto:sydnee.dickson at schools.utah.gov>

Curriculum Directors,
Please see the attached flyer and registration information for the September 23 "Best Practices in Writing Instruction" Institute which will be held at the SLCC-Redwood Campus.   Our presenter, Dr. Sally Hampton, is a nationally recognized leader in the area of writing.
For questions about registration, please contact:
        Becky Peters, 801-538-7869, becky.peters at schools.utah.gov<mailto:becky.peters at schools.utah.gov>.

Thank you,

Becky

Rebecca S. Donaldson
Title I School and District Instructional Improvement
Reading First
Utah State Office of Education
Ph:  801-538-7869
Fax:  801-538-7804