[Curriculum Directors] OnTrack Training--New Information

Hunt, Patty Patty.Hunt at schools.utah.gov
Thu Apr 29 16:49:00 MDT 2010

Mark your calendars!

Due to the enthusiastic response to our OnTrack training in May, we have added an additional training session for Wednesday, May 19th, from 1:00 p.m.-3:30 p.m.  We encourage you and any others who work with professional development, workshops, conferences, etc. to sign up for one of the sessions. Please keep in mind there is very limited space remaining in the other 3 sessions.

The May 20th session for St. George has been cancelled, due to lack of response.

To register for a training, please contact:
Penny Ford - penny.ford at schools.utah.gov<mailto:penny.ford at schools.utah.gov>