[Curriculum Directors] Teacher Training offered by Utah JumpStart and Utah State Office of Education

Toone, Heidi N heidi.n.toone at citi.com
Wed Sep 30 12:50:36 MDT 2009

Good afternoon:

On behalf of the Utah Jump$tart Coalition, a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the personal financial literacy of kindergarten through college-age youth, I would like to extend an invitation to you and the teachers in your district to participate in our 7th Annual Teacher Summit on October 16, 2009.

Jump$tart, in conjunction with the Utah State Office of Education, is offering this free training on the Financial and Economic Education Passport Program to K-10 teachers. Additional courses for 11-12 teachers will focus on GFL standards.

Please see the attached flyer for additional details and registration information.

Should you have any questions, please contact:
Julie Felshaw (USOE) 801-538-7859 or Heidi Toone at 801-779-7110 (Utah Jump$tart Coalition).

Thank you for sharing this opportunity with your teachers.

Heidi Toone
Chair, Utah Jump$tart Coalition
p: 801-779-7110 f: 801-207-8328
<http://www.citigroup.com/community>