[Curriculum Directors] High School Redesign Meeting

Hunt, Patty Patty.Hunt at schools.utah.gov
Tue Sep 22 07:49:08 MDT 2009

Curriculum Directors,
A reminder that we will be holding a discussion forum on High School Redesign on Friday, September 25, 2009, from 1-3 at the USOE in room 156.  Please bring any information or documents that you feel would inform our discussion.  We will focus on innovative ideas that might be considered as part of Utah's "Race to the Top" grant application.  Utah has the potential of receiving millions of dollars in funding for public education if our grant application is successful.  We know there are many great things currently happening in our schools that need to also be shared.

The following is a list of those who have expressed a desire to participate.  Please RSVP or let us know that  you wish to join the group.
Mari Braithwaite, Alpine

Al church, AMES, SLC

Judy Mainord, Carbon

Scott Nielson, Davis