[Curriculum Directors] Curriculum Director's Meeting

Hunt, Patty Patty.Hunt at schools.utah.gov
Wed May 20 06:44:12 MDT 2009

Dear Curriculum Directors,
I will be facilitating regional Curriculum Directors' meetings during the month of August.  The purpose of these meetings will be to provide an opportunity for you to offer input as to how the USOE might support your ongoing needs in light of your current budget shortfalls and local restructuring.

I believe we can leverage our efforts through your suggestions and recommendations to maximize ongoing excellence in behalf of Utah's teachers and students.

All meeting will be held from 10a.m. - 12:30p.m.  If you would like to host a meeting site, please let me know as soon as possible. You may attend a meeting in any region you desire.  The regional meetings are as follows:

Date                                                                      Region                                                                  Host
Monday, August 10th                                      Northern Utah                                                  Box Elder School District
Tuesday, August 11th                                      Wasatch Front
Wednesday, August 12th                               Carbon
Thursday, August 13th                                    Cedar City

Lynne Greenwood
Curriculum and Instruction, Director
Utah State Office of Education
lynne.greenwood at schools.utah.gov