[Curriculum Directors] May 14 ARRA/Standards Meeting - last day to RSVP

Austin, Lorraine Lorrain.Austin at schools.utah.gov
Mon May 11 11:45:42 MDT 2009

Attached is an agenda for the May 14 meeting on the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) and national standards.  The meeting is at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi (just off I-15-take the Alpine/Highland Exit #284 westbound).   The meeting will be in the Show Barn from 9:00 to 2:00 and lunch will be served.  Please forward this agenda to anyone in your group that will be attending.

If you have not given an RSVP I must have it by 5:00 p.m. today (May 11) to add you to the lunch count.   District superintendents and charter directors were asked to RSVP for their district/school.  Please check with them to determine whether your name has already been submitted.

Lorraine Austin
Executive Assistant to the Superintendent
Utah State Office of Education
(801) 538-7510