[Curriculum Directors] FW: Final- AveClassSize&Ratios-to publish, to LEAs

Parriott, Vonda Vonda.Parriot at schools.utah.gov
Wed Jan 14 07:11:25 MST 2009

Superintendents and Directors,

Attached is a revised/updated set of the previous report on emailed to you on January 12th.

Previous email:
Dear Superintendents and Directors,

We thought you would like to review the spreadsheets we're providing on Average Class Size by Course, Student/Teacher Ratio and Student/Adult Ratio for the annual Superintendent's Report, which is being published.

The legislative auditors have been reviewing these three measures for the last three months, which has prompted us to define them more carefully.

We hope you find this informative.  Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Best wishes for the New Year!

Sincerely,

Judy Park, Ed.D.
Associate Superintendent