[Curriculum Directors] On Behalf of Lynne Greenwood

Hunt, Patty Patty.Hunt at schools.utah.gov
Thu Dec 3 09:25:27 MST 2009

Curriculum Directors,
Attached is a memo from the USOE Assessment Department regarding the DWA.  This memo may help to address some of the issues discussed at our last curriculum director's meeting.  Also Attached is a FYI item from the National Endowment for the Humanities.  Our next Curriculum Directors' meeting will be on Thursday, January 14th from 9-2  at the Utah Law and Justice Center, 645 S 200 East, Salt Lake City.

I hope each of you have a wonderful holiday.  See you in 2010!

Lynne Greenwood
Director, Curriculum & Instruction