[Curriculum Directors] Scheduling Request

Hunt, Patty Patty.Hunt at schools.utah.gov
Mon Jul 28 12:11:22 MDT 2008

Curriculum Directors,

We will be holding an additional Curriculum Directors' meeting in late August or the first week of September. There are several items including legislative issues that need to be discussed.  Also, I plan to have the recommendations from the Governor's Blue Ribbon Panel on Assessment presented.

Please respond to this email as to which of the following dates you would be able to attend: August 28th, 29th or September 4th, 5th.  Notification will be sent by email, as soon as a date and location are selected.  We hope to also offer a WIMBA option, if possible, on the selected date.

The remainder of the schedule for Curriculum Directors' meetings for 2008-2009 is as follows:

October 7, 2008          Sheraton Hotel
                                    150 W 500 South, Salt Lake City

December 2, 2008       Jordan Auxiliary
                                    9150 S 500 West, Sandy

February 18, 2009       USOE Board Rooms
                                    250 E 500 South, Salt Lake City

April 30, 2009              Weber School District Office
                                    5320 Adams Ave Parkway, Ogden

Thank you for your prompt attention to this scheduling request.

Lynne Greenwood
Curriculum and Instruction, Director
Utah State Office of Education
lynne.greenwood at schools.utah.gov