[Curriculum Directors] Parent Training Announcement

Hunt, Patty Patty.Hunt at schools.utah.gov
Fri Jan 18 06:23:11 MST 2008

 Dear All,

 I have been asked to send this announcement to you. Please distribute

 as you see appropriate.

 No registration is required, but it would be great if you know of a

 group of people who wish to attend, that you notify Nedra Call in Nebo

 district at Nedra.call at nebo.edu so that they can accommodate all those

 who want to participate.

 This is the only scheduled training at this time. You will be notified

 of later sessions when dates and locations have been determined.

 Please let me know if you have other questions.

 Patty Hunt

 Curriculum and Instruction

 Utah State Office of Education

 250 E 500 South