[Curriculum Directors] Feb 13 meeting

Hunt, Patty Patty.Hunt at schools.utah.gov
Wed Feb 13 08:41:27 MST 2008

Dear All,

Just a note of clarification: The meeting that was cancelled for today
was a 'Standing Committee Meeting' for in-depth discussion of issues. It
is my understanding that this was a meeting open to all curriculum
directors, but generally a very small group depending on the agenda for
the day.

**Please note: The next regularly scheduled Curriculum Directors meeting
is scheduled for Wednesday, March 12, at the Grant Center, 105
S 400 East, Springville. 8:30 Networking

                                    9-2 Meeting

It would be very much appreciated (by me) if you would rsvp your plan to
attend. Please email at your convenience.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Patty Hunt

Curriculum and Instruction
Utah State Office of Education