[Curriculum Directors] RESEND Attachments

Hunt, Patty Patty.Hunt at schools.utah.gov
Fri Aug 22 09:47:59 MDT 2008

Dear Curriculum Directors,
I am resending attachments that were sent Thursday, August 21. These documents have been converted to Office 2003 and should alleviate problems that a number of you are experiencing.
Please accept my apology. I will be more vigilant of the documents that are distributed.
Feel free to contact me if you continue to have problems.
Patty Hunt
Curriculum and Instruction
Utah State Office of Education
250 East 500 South