[Curriculum Directors] On behalf of Dr. Reed Spencer

Hunt, Patty Patty.Hunt at schools.utah.gov
Thu Aug 21 14:01:04 MDT 2008

Curriculum and Literacy Leaders,

WestEd is conducting a study to help us gather information about our efforts in providing more for our kindergarten students through the OEK funds.  A very important part of this is to hear from teachers.  Please forward this Survey Monkey survey to all kindergarten teachers.  We need as many responses as possible!!  Give them our thanks for their participation.  It is a very short survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=FttwiAMKOEdXSUD0n1VwcA_3d_3d

Thank you so much.  I hope your start up for the school year is just perfect.

Dr. Reed F. Spencer

Dr. Reed F. Spencer
Coordinator, K-12 Literacy
Utah State Office of Education