[Curriculum Directors] May Curriculum Directors' meeting

Hunt, Patty Patty.Hunt at schools.utah.gov
Mon Apr 14 14:19:10 MDT 2008

Attention:  Change of Meeting Date

Dear Curriculum Directors,

Due to a change in my schedule from above, it is necessary to change the
date of our May Curriculum Directors' meeting.  Curriculum Directors'
Meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 13th at the Red Lion Hotel.  (161 W
600 South) There will be networking and continental breakfast beginning
at 8:30 with the formal meeting beginning at 9:00 am.  Lunch will be
provided.  The major topic of the meeting will be Mathematics and
closing the gap.

Attached is the tentative agenda.  I'm sorry for this inconvenience, but
will greatly appreciate your support.

Lynne Greenwood

Curriculum & Instruction, Director