[cd] September 22nd Directors Meeting

Griffeth, Belinda . belinda.griffeth@schools.utah.gov
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 11:40:19 -0600

Curriculum Directors:

The Curriculum and Assessment Directors Meeting on September 22nd will be
available on Polycom for those who are unable to attend.  If you would like
to receive the Polycom broadcast, please let me know the name of your site
and your IP address by Tuesday, September 14th.  If you require any other
accommodations for the meeting, please let me know by September 14th so that
necessary arrangements can be made.

If you are planning to attend the meeting in person, and if you have not
responded already, please R.S.V.P. as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Belinda M. Griffeth
Administrative Assistant
Curriculum and Instruction/USOE