[cd] Curriculum Directors Meeting - Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Loamanu, Susan sloamanu@usoe.k12.ut.us
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:55:35 -0700

Dear Curriculum Directors:

The next Curriculum Directors meeting is coming up on January 22. A
tentative agenda is attached for your review. As usual, there have been many
new developments in the past several weeks and we're looking forward to
discussing them with you. Testing Directors and Special Education directors
are invited to attend.

Please contact Susan Loamanu at sloamanu@usoe.k12.ut.us or 801-538-7820 to
let her know if you plan to attend. Your response will help us provide
appropriate accommodations for the meeting.

Thanks for your response. We're looking forward to seeing you on the 22nd.

Curriculum Directors Meeting
Wednesday, January 22, 2003
Jordan Auxiliary Services
9150 South 500 West
Sandy, Utah
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.

TENTATIVE Agenda

8:00 - 9 :00 a.m.	Continental Breakfast

9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.	Curriculum Directors Agenda

		I.	Welcome and Introductions
Linda Alder

		II.	Associate Superintendent's Message
Patti Harrington
				-	Graduation Requirements Proposal

				III.	Assessment Update
				-  Proficiency Levels
Louise Moulding

				IV.	NCLB Update
				-  Adequate Yearly Progress
Louise Moulding

				V.	District Spotlight - Provo District
Anne Marie Harrison
				Classroom Based Assessment for Literacy

		VI.	Board and Governor's Legislative Package
Patti Harrington

1:00 - 3:00 p.m.	Testing Directors Meeting