[cd] Accessing DigitalCurriculum today

Rick Cline RCLINE@media.utah.edu
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:16:01 -0600

Utah Educators, Administrators, and others:

DigitalCurriculum has set up a TEMPORARY username and password for Utah
teachers and students to access digitized video content at school or
home. Meanwhile, UEN is finalizing the contract, working out the details
of setup, and so forth. Use the following information to access
DigitalCurriculum:

website: http://www.digitalcurriculum.com

UserID: utah1
password: utah1

In addition, we have tentatively set up November 4-7 to have
DigitalCurriculum staff conduct training at several key locations around
the state. This training will follow a train-the-trainer model. We will
provide further details as soon as we finalize the arrangements.

- Rick

__________________________
Richard W. Cline
Utah Education Network
101 Wasatch Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-1792
(801) 585-0913
(800) 866-5852 toll free
(801) 585-6105 fax
rcline@uen.org
"There must be more to life than having everything." Maurice Sendak